Ascension Life Church is a regional worship, teaching and training center that is committed to (1) exalting the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, (2) proclaiming the Good News of God’s love, mercy, and grace, (3) equipping believers for the work of ministry, (4) revealing the New Covenant Heart of the Father, and (5) fulfilling the Great Commission.
Sharing God’s truth… Showing Christ’s love!
Weekly Services & Meeting TimesSUNDAYS (10:30am): Corporate worship, teaching, and ministry time, with Darrell Simbeck (Senior Pastor), Brian Miller (Associate Pastor), and others. Note: Nursery and Children’s Church K-12yrs is available.
MONDAYS (6pm): School of the Spirit (SOS),
with Linda & Jere Miller leading.
Areas of interest: Kingdom Authority, Spiritual Gifts, Healing, Prayer, etc., including communion and ministry time.
WEDNESDAYS (6:30pm): Impact Wednesday Nights,
with Brian Miller (Associate Pastor) leading.
Areas of interest: Relevant Topics, Bible Study, Testimonies, etc. Note: Nursery is available for Nursery age children.
(Nursery is available for Nursery age children)
WEDNESDAYS (6:30pm):YOUTH (6-12th grades),
with Joel Webb (Youth Pastor) leading.
Note: The ALC YOUTH meet in the basement of the house next door.
ALC Life Groups: TBA
Men's and Women’s Monthly Fellowship Meetings
Young Adults Meetings
Veterans For Christ
What to Expect
If you are thinking about visiting Ascension Life, one of the first things you will discover is that we are a loving church! We are all about loving God and loving people. Anytime a conversation comes up with people concerning their first visit to Ascension Life, the love factor is one of the first things mentioned.
You will also find at Ascension Life that we love good worship music! Everyone brags about how good our worship band is; and they are good! Note: If you like Elevation Worship, Jesus Culture, Bethel, Kari Jobe, Hillsongs United, Hillsongs Young & Free, etc., then you will love our worship band; especially, the atmosphere of worship celebration and freedom of expression. We don’t like dead, dry, and boring services. We are alive in Jesus!
Another thing that is very important to us, along with good teaching, and we have a number of really good teachers, is that we are all about experiencing the manifest power and presence of God. In other words, we are all about getting people saved, healed, delivered, and filled with the Spirit.
If this is the kind of church you are looking for, then come and experience the Ascension Life experience! We would love to have you join us for worship this Sunday morning (10:30am)!
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God and the standard by which all knowledge is judged and taught (2 Tim 3:16-17; Psalm 119:105; 2 Pet 1:20-21).
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God is Creator and Ruler of the universe: (Gen 1:1; 1:26-27; 3:22, Psalm 90:2; Luke 3:21-22, John 1:1-15; 2 Cor 13:14).
* We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His shed blood and finished work / propitiatory sacrifice of the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Heb 4:14-15; Is 7:14; Matt 1:23; Rom 1:3-4; 1 Tim 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Rom 5:8-11; Is 53:4-12; 1 Pet 1:3; Acts 2:34; 1 Cor 15:3-4; Heb 1-3, Acts 2).
* We believe that the salvation and redemption of lost and sinful man is possible only by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and that, as pertaining to salvation/eternal life, Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth, and the life (Acts 2:21; Acts 4:12; Rom 1:16; Rom 3:21-26; Rom 10:11; John 14:6).
* We believe that those who have "truly" accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior (being born again) receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit at conversion (Acts 2:1-21; Acts 11:17; Rom 5:5; 8:9; 1 Cor 3:16; 1 Cor 6:19; 2 Cor 1:22-23; 1 John 4:13; Gal 3:2-3), which is the biblical/spiritual evidence of being saved/children of God (Eph 1:13-14; Rom 8:15; Gal 4:6). We also believe that, as children of God (believers in Christ), we have been baptized by the Spirit into the Body of Christ—into Jesus’ death, burial, resurrection, and ascension (Rom 6:3-5; 1 Cor 12:12-13; 2 Cor 1:21-22; Col 2:12; Acts 1:8; Acts 2: 1-21; Acts 11:14-17; Titus 3:4-7), with divine appointments and spiritual giftings (Acts 9:15; Rom 12:3-8; 1 Cor 12:1-11; 2 Cor 1:21-22) that empower us, as Christians, to carry out the Great Commission (Matt 10:1,7-8; Matt 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-18; Luke 10:19; Acts 1:8-11).
* We believe that all believers should seek to be continually filled with the Holy Spirit, as evidenced in the Book of Acts, and that continued Holy Spirit experiences / encounters are a part of the normal Christian life (Acts 4:31; Acts 13:52; Eph 5:18).
* We believe that it is always God’s will to heal, and that miracles, healing, and deliverance are all part of the Great Commission (Mark 16:15-18; Matt. 9:35; Matt. 10:1, 7; Matt. Luke 10:19; John 14:12-14; Acts 2:21; Acts 10:38; Rom 1:16; James 5:14; 3 John 1:2).
* We believe that the five-fold ministry gifts (Ascension Gifts) of apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, and evangelists are given for the equipping, perfecting, and training of the saints, including the governmental function and operation of church oversight, covering, accountability, and authority (Eph 4:11; 1 Cor 12:28).
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation / eternal judgment (Matt 25:46; John 3:16-18; John 5:29; Acts 24:15; Rom 8:1).